Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sky High: Wonderful Wednesday

Now this was a fun place! 
What is better than a giant room made entirely of trampolines?
The answer... not many things!
This is one happy girl!


New meaning behind "Bouncing off the walls!"
Maylin sat on this 'motor cycle' for about 15 minutes even after I told I was not going to pay for this..."we are here to jump, not play video games."
Pierson asked what she was doing and I told him she was just sitting there because she really wanted to ride that motorcycle but I told her I wasn't paying for it. 
Her sweet brother used his only dollar to see his sister's dream come true. How could I say not to that?
He thoroughly enjoyed watching her have fun!
Ok Ok... I gave him a dollar now so he could play a game too... Yes I know... I AM A SUCKER.  But seriously what would you have done?
Jump Jump Jump!
Flip
Flip
Flip!  Ooo that one looked like it hurt!
Climb the walls!
Bounce off the walls!
Flip for the fun of it.
Oh yeah, they were having fun!
This is an awesome, fun place! There was even a trampoline room to play dodge ball and another with a foam pit... I may or may not done a couple flips from trampoline to pit? ;)
Even the grown ups can feel like a kid again.
After all that fun...
Ice cream was in order!
Dig in guys!

May all of your days be filled with trampolines and ice cream!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

In their element - what fun!! Love how they throw themselves into it. That is a great place for kids (and grown ups too)!!
Love, Grandma M