Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Have I ever told you how much I love him? Pierson... He is so precious. Sure there are times when things aren't 100% 'peachy'. But none-the-less there are WAY more things that outweigh those silly moments. Like when he realizes it is windy outside.
"MOMMY! Can you help me fly a kite!?"
Forget the dishes that needed to be loaded in the dishwasher, or the piles of laundry needed folded or washed... My little boy wants ME to help HIM fly a kite. In that moment I just couldn't say "no".
For a moment it was just he and I.  
For a moment time stood still. 
 That is a moment etched in my mind forever. 




3 comments:

Grandma Shultz said...

Way to go Pierson. You did a good job getting that kite up in the air. Reminds me of the beach and all six of your kites up in the air at one time. Love you precious boy.

Jordan Carl said...

That's pretty cool. Oh, the wonderful satisfaction of getting the kite in the air after some hard work and labor!

Kristi said...

Oh that smile of his...

and good choice sis. Dishes and laundry will always be there, but those moments won't be!