Monday, April 15, 2013

40 is Just a number...

...a big number... but still just a number! ;)
 My big sister turns 40 this day!
GASP!!!
 the big 4-0!!!

Of course I could rub it in and brag that she is older than me...
but ultimately what this means is that this begins the 2 years and 9 months countdown until I turn the big 40!  "NOOOOOOOOooooooo"... lol
 
Happy Birthday Kristi! I hope your day is full of laughter, hugs and love!!!
Love your YOUNGER sister,
Traci

You're just over the hill at forty;
You went down without a fight.
Time rushes on, and soon enough
That "hill" will be out of sight!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Okay, is Pierson really crying or a phenomenal actor?!?

Kristi said...

"a big number, but still just a number..."
I'm not sure if I should punch you or hug you. :)
Love you little sister, thanks for the birthday wishes.