Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapping Their First Christmas Presents!

Actually they were just putting bows on their presents. I wrapped their presents then let them help me by picking bows for them. (Just bragging on myself... I was done shopping and wrapping Dec 1!)

And  by "help" I mean pulling all the ribbon off the spools! LOL
Pierson actually did a pretty good job at finding ribbons to match. Maylin was more interested in seeing how long the ribbon actually was! :)


And if you wonder where Adam was during all of this...
He was making a very stinky dog smell better! : )
Can't you tell how happy Chaucer was to be clean?!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Since you have so much time on your hands (and such great help), how about I drive my gifts down to you for wrapping?

Grandma Shultz said...

What nice little helpers. Chaucer looks like a miserable, wet puppy!
Happy that he smells better. Chaucer, stay out of the horse manure!

Jordan Carl said...

If you want, you can wrap my presents too. I'll send them down to you. In fact, since I have yet to do my shopping, how bout I send you some money and you do the shopping part too!!!

Ok, fine. I'll do it. It was just a thought :(