Friday, April 22, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Mine grows (or doesn't) by the loving hands of my two kiddo's. 
 They have helped a lot this year. They have helped me rake, shovel and water the plants we have planted.
 I garden in my white sparkley skirt don't you? Maylin cracks me up. One day she is dressed like a princess the next day she has t-shirt, jeans, and rain boots on so she can listen to the slurp of her feet in the mud.
 Pierson likes to hoe the beds.
 I love my little helpers. No mater how well (or not so well) the garden grows this summer all of our hard work together has been worth it. It is fun to watch them get excited about taking care of their plants. Most importantly it has been great doing something together!
Tip of the week... Don't let your kids wear foam flip flops when there is an upside down rake around. That doesn't go over so well. If you mistakenly do let this unfortunate combination happen... make sure you know if your child is current on tetanus! :)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What a neat experience that your kiddos are getting! Everything will taste that much better when you pick it!
And if I had a sparkly skirt, I'd want to wear it gardening too.

Unknown said...

replica bags toronto replica bags in pakistan replica chanel bags ebay

wheeru said...

site Web de l'entreprise meilleures répliques de sacs de créateurs trouvez YSL Dolabuy site utile répliques de sacs à main gucci

shesleath said...

you can try these out buy replica bags online Recommended Reading Dolabuy YSL website link replica ysl bags

saknod said...

v4f25d8d00 a4v48w7x63 g1d03s6h36 z6x69q7b55 u6f26g4k72 b5e62l4r50