Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some of my Favorite Pictures

which I have failed to post. 
For some reason these pictures have been sitting in my "blog" folder but I have never gotten around to posting them. I guess for the most part they don't have much of a story to them. They are just everyday moments caught on camera. 
 Spunky
 Daring
nature lover (oh how she loves to pick wild flowers)
music lover
 rock collector
 entertainer
precious

and adorable!
What a sweet spirit they both have! I am so blessed to be their Mom. 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

love these...the pictures and the kids :)

Kristi said...

It is the everyday moments that make up our lives. Love this little glimpse of your sweeties!

Cindy M said...

Those everyday moments capture their little personalities! They are both just so adorable. Love love love the photo of Maylin with the flowers!