Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am thankful...

for this group of people.
 Then add the rest of these guys into the picture and my heart just about explodes with love and gratitude.
I am grateful for unconditional love.
I am grateful for giving hearts.
I am grateful for children who accept my hugs and kisses.
I am grateful for clean drinking water.
I am grateful for family.
I am grateful for sleeping in safety.
I am grateful knowing that these kids will also soon sleep in the security of a completed wall.
I am grateful for missionaries who live their lives to make sure these kids know the love of Christ.
I am grateful for the love of Christ.
I am grateful...

for so much this Thanksgiving Day.

Blessings to all!
(ps I'll have much more about our trip to Honduras in the next few days/weeks)



No comments: