Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Morning Pictures

Anytime all five kids are together we have to take the opportunity to document the occasion. 
 Getting all five to look at the camera at once, AND smile at the same time is harder than it should be! Persistence is the key. I probably took 20 pictures and this was by far the best of them!
Of course when it comes to taking pictures of my two it is a breeze!... 
OR NOT!!!
Take a look at what I got before I got THE picture (or at least something close enough to THE picture).




I think they really do love each other!?!? : )
 No mater how hard it may be to get a picture of them the most important picture is Jesus and His sacrifice for us. Easter is a time of remembrance of how he died and rose from the grave!
 I am thankful for the gift of Salvation. I am also thankful for the gift of family.
 The most important thing we can teach our children is that God is love and He lived and died for us.
 It makes me proud the hear my son say "Jesus, Jesus come in our hearts"
 "For you Mom!"
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Larry and Carol said...

Great pictures.

Cassie said...

your family is so beautiful! i can just feel the joy looking at your pictures :)

Amy Murphy said...

Great pictures!!!