Saturday, November 19, 2011

Things I Love

During this thankful season I am deciding  not to let petty things bother me.  After an emotionally trying week I started to realize that I am surrounded by things that I absolutely love. Below is a list of things I love. 
In no particular order and definitely not limited to...
My crazy big dog. He is loyal to a fault... I love him for it.

I love flowers which bloom in the fall.

Burning bushes that glow and remind me of God's faithfulness.
My 35 year old horse who knickers at me everytime I walk out side. Rusty and I have grown up together. Both 35, we have been together since we were 7 years old.
My 40+ year old pony. (No his face didn't used to be grey).
I love how he tosses his head around as he eats. He is missing most of his back teeth (typical in an old horse) so he has to make his food go where his teeth are.

I love an overcast sunset.
Berries on cedar. (We used these in our wedding bouquets.)
I love walking outside and looking at the exact place I was married to the love of my life.
I love my 
NO
FEAR
Daughter.
And I love my son's vivid imagination!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

wait....you're 35?!?!? beautiful post! :)

Kristi said...

Me too!
Both on the things you have listed that you are thankful for (plus a few more of course) AND the decision not to let petty things bother me. Life is too full for petty...
Can't wait until Wednesday!

Jordan Carl said...

I love this post Traci! It's great. I hope you are too. Happy Thanksgiving!

ethansmith said...

canon.com/ijsetup | ij.start.cannon | canon.com/ijsetup | ij.start.cannon
Download Canon Printer Drivers from Canon.com/ijsetup then Install and setup your canon printer product by visiting www.canon.com/ijsetup.

phenee said...

you can check here Full Article important link click to read more discover this info here resource