Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cutest Sassy-Frass I Know

She REALLY liked her hat from the hospital.
This was taken after her endoscopy before all the meds had worked out of her system. She was pretty silly and wobbly which was a funny for a while but I was certainly glad it wore off quickly because in true Maylin fashion she wanted to climb everything. On an ordinary day her climbing skills can take your breath away but this day her balance was WAY off. Standing up straight was a challenge.
I am glad to say that the endoscopy showed nothing unusual which is good but it still doesn't answer her persistent stomach discomfort. ???

 

3 comments:

Grandma Shultz said...

You are a Sassy-Frass! Gotta like the colorful hat.

Jordan Carl said...

I hope you are able to figure out what is wrong! I had an endoscopy last year and I was a mess coming off of the meds... I can definitely resonate with the trouble walking and the wobbly-ness.

Kristi said...

Her expressions when she isn't under the influence of narcotics crack me up...
Praying that "mints" are just what her belly needs!