Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wanting to be Like Daddy

I can't think of a better role model for our little boy than his Daddy. Pierson looks up to Adam so very much. He wants to play guitar like Daddy. He wants to wear a fleece jacket like Daddy, He wants to wear shoes like Daddy. He wants to brush his teeth like Daddy. He wants to fix his hair like Daddy. And...

 he wants to eat his cereal like Daddy.

I used to cook him eggs every morning for breakfast, then he discovered Daddy ate cereal for breakfast...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!

Kristi said...

oh so cute! He almost has the legs crossed just right.
Reminds me of my boy who wants to be just like his daddy, so he sometimes wears as many as six shirts (Ian wears a white tee under his shirts). And when I question him about his 'puffy back' he just smiles and says, "I be like Daddy!" I don't have it in my heart to make him take any off...

Jordan Carl said...

I understand the wanting to be like daddy, but what I don't understand is the giving up eggs! I do love me some eggs:)

Grandma Shultz said...

What a great role model Pierson has. It is so neat to watch him watching his Daddy and trying his hardest to be just like him. God is soooo good.

Cassie said...

i love this so much.