Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feeling Like a Fruitcup?

What is better than a nice summer day and a nice cold fruit cup?



A fruit cup and T-ball!!! Thanks to Aldi and the Dollar Store we are now the new owners of a T-ball set and a bat and ball. Pierson loves to watch baseball on TV. (I bought him a NY Yankees hat in NY and he loves to wear it) So I thought this would be a great addition to the back yard. Both children enjoyed this, however as you can see, one child appreciated it for what it was and one appreciated it for what it could be.


Maylin found use for it as an actual T-ball stand
Pierson used it as a prop for his target to shoot at with his Dollar Store gun.
I am learning that I love their imaginations!

And if you haven't had enough fun a garden hose should do the trick. At one point I pondered buying a sprinkler, but I think that this has been quite sufficient.

Oh how I love lazy summer days!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Funny, I just posted about playing ball in our backyard too.
But we have yet to play ball in our bathing suits...
My niece and nephew are darling as usual!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is hot enough for bathing suits and a water hose during the first week in May! ~Kate

Andy H. said...

We are looking forward to movie in the park tonight!!!

Grandma Shultz said...

What fun! How cute you both look in your bathing suits. Couldn't believe that it was almost 90 degrees yesterday....and not much humidity. I could take months of this kind of weather.
Love you, LaoLao