Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday night with 2nd Cousins



What can be better than a Friday night with some of your cousins?... A Friday night with cousins and pizza! These 5 play together so well. The older ones pamper and take care of the little ones. It is so sweet to watch.

Maylin is showing off how well she was eating. Pizza is a BIG hit in her book.

Adam. Was enjoying slurping his noodles 'Asian' Style. I just missed the last of the noodles sliding through his lips.

Pierson likes his pizza too! Here he was getting a little supervision from "Grandma" Miller. (to clear up any confusion Grandma Miller is my brother-in-laws mother... She has been so supportive of us adopting P&M she feels like she is their Grandmother... and it makes it less confusing when the Miller 3 are around so that everyone is referred to by the same names from all five kids!)

Andrew was so excited about his pizza he just had to show me! :)

I am not sure if Abby was giving me that look so I would stop taking her picture or she was amazed at what Maylin had been doing... Either way it is pretty darn funny! You are welcome Abby!

We are so blessed to have family around. I can't imagine life any other way!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Awww, that's sweet. I was so glad that you all could get together and while I was having fun, I hate I missed it. I'm pretty sure I've seen that look from Abby when I've had my camera out. :) I hope the rain holds off for the craft show tomorrow. Still hope to stop by.

Kristi said...

Maylin sure appears to be enjoying that pizza! I can't wait until the next time we get to have all eight of the cousins together! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!