Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If you know Somone

who is about to Adopt or has recently adopted you have to read this link! It has great ideas about how to help them through this hurdle!  And trust me it can be a huge hurdle! How to help Adoptive families.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have SO much to catch up on here. I am terribly behind. Soon there will be more about my trip to India (rather than just the fact that my suitcase came 5 days late) and our wonderful weekend in Boone full of going to Grandfather Mountain and canoeing. Plus just our every day lives. Time is moving so fast! In just a few weeks my baby will be heading to kindergarten and Pierson will be going to first grade! sniff sniff.

2 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

That's a good one. I saved the link to that. Thanks for making us aware of it!

Larry and Carol said...

Maylin, Kylie and Ella - all off to kindergarten. Wow!!